Pan card name change after marriage documents required and Check Annexure A Status

 If you are healing the name in the PAN card, then what document is required, if you are healing the father's name, then what document is needed for that, will the marriage certificate help the father's name to be healed without annexure A?

Here you will get the answers to all the questions that are coming to your mind, like which document is needed to heal the name, the name of the father has to be healed, marriage will happen because the woman has no proof of the father except marriage certificate, Will you still have to give annexure A to heal all this or will it be done without annexure A, from which website to apply where the annexure A does not ask, now find out online.

Pan card name change after marriage documents required

If you want to heal only father's name in your PAN card, then you will need Aadhar card as well as voter card or driving license or passport or 10th mark sheet or marriage certificate on the basis of document, now let's talk about your father's name. What am I healing, if you are removing something or adding something or changing the full name, then Annexure A will also have to be given along with it, if you are healing the spelling then it will happen without Annexure A

Father name change after marriage annexure a mandatory or not

If you have to check from the online website whether the annexure will be confirmed or not, then how can you check, for this you have to follow the steps given below.

Click on the given link to check all these details online

As you click on the given url then you will see the dashboard of the site

Select the option under "Select Item" which you want to convert to PAN Card.

Like we have to heal the PAN card father's name, that's why we have opted for "UPDATE FATHERS NAME".

In "PAN Number" enter the PAN card number in which you want to make corrections

"Full Name" as if you had selected the option of father's name, then here we will enter the name of the father that you want on the PAN card.

Select the name you are mending, then enter the PAN number, then enter the name, after that snap on the button with "Check Now"

Then you will get to see this option Parameters Enter Value ITD Value/Permission Special Documents Document Required Apply By, different thing has been told in all

In "Parameters" you get to see First Name, Middle Name, Last/SurName, the name will appear next to it

The name you have entered "Enter Value" will be shown here, if you are not doing any correction, then enter the name as per the updated name on the PAN card in First,Middle,Last Name.

In "ITD Value/Permission" you will have to enter the name which will be already updated on your PAN card which is wrong name according to you which you want to do correction

In the "Special Documents" you will be told whether to provide Annex A to correct this name. If you get Annexure A Mandatory written then you will have to give Annexure A Not Required then you will not have to give

Which document to submit along with PAN form will be mentioned in "Document Required", if annexure A is asked then you will have to Aadhar card with another document (Voter,DL,Passport,10th,
Marriage Certificate) Out of these, one more ID card will have to be given from the Aadhar list, but if Annexure A is not asked, then only Aadhar Card copy will work for you.

"Apply By" I will let you that know if you are being requested Annexure A structure, then, at that point, from whose site you ought to apply so you won't deal with any issue even subsequent to giving Annexure A, on the off chance that Annexure An isn't being taken then from whose site to apply which is Annexure A. didn't inquire

Let's do that you must have understood, if there is any doubt, you can ask by commenting below, thank you